* Simply teaching the body how to do movements the way that nature intended. There is a lot more to this than a person might know.
* The way we sit and stand, push and pull, all of it has a great impact on our muscles, tendons, joints, bones.
“If I am not consciously making the decision to move forward, I am unconsciously allowing myself to slip backwards”.
* “In total, Americans are sitting an average of 13 hours a day and sleeping an average of 8 hours resulting in a sedentary lifestyle of around 21 hours a day.”
* “Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” (Edward Stanley)
When people exercise they cannot help but to move incorrectly, which stresses the body.
* To effectively exercise we must learn how to move correctly.
* We must stop furthering preexisting conditions by moving incorrectly.
Free Fitness Assessment
Don't get "Boxed" in, Work with a Company that specializes in your success!
Win a 1 on 1 Training Session
Enter to win a free 1 on 1 personal training session.
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend and receive a free 1 hour training session with one of our professional trainers
Educate, Motivate, Celebrate!
1. Inhibit the underused muscle via self-myofascial release.
2. Stretch the muscles, both static & dynamic.
3. Activate the correct muscles through muscle isolation and strengthening.
4. Integrate corrected movement patterns-making a small movement part of a larger picture.
* This is where smart programming comes into play, and why it is so important that we develop personal relationships with everyone we work with.
* After learning how to motivate a person mentally and developing a routine that will make them healthier structurally; we see lasting benefits emotionally and physically.
Stay Motived…Keep Moving… & Trust the Process!!!